All candidates shall have:
- Knowledge of the NSA Information Assurance Technical Framework (IATF)
- Experience with MicroSoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent oral and verbal communication
- Ability to make presentations to government and industry leaders or representatives
- Ability to work on team composed of TBE, government, and other defense firms
Once employed by TBE, all candidates shall be required to attain Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) within one and half years of employment. Vendor platform certifications available from Microsoft, CISCO, SUN, or Oracle may be acceptable with government approval.
Additionally, candidates should have a mastery of any process, project, or software applications appropriate to their individual experience or discipline area.
Some positions may require Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Only candidates with any of the specified degrees should apply for this position.